Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Thanksgiving has come and gone another year.  It's crazy to think that we now only have two weeks left of the semester before finals.  Before we know it, Christmas is going to be here.  To be specific, it is a month and two days away from today.  

I love Christmas music.  Who doesn't?  What's a little crazy is when they start playing the Christmas music before Thanksgiving has even happened...


This isn't new though.  I grew up with that, so it's not unusual.  The particular radio station my dad and I always listened to when he'd drive me to school liked to start the Christmas carols on the first of November.


Three weeks ago, during the first week of the month, I rode up to the school on a bus playing Christmas music.  In Utah.  One more random thing they have in common.

While I love it, after the first 5 weeks, it gets old... 

So enjoy it while it lasts. Before it starts driving you insane. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment